Monday, March 9, 2009

hello

This is going to be a little strange and it might be a little alarming but please try to remain calm. Ready? Ok here goes.

Hi

First I want to say thank you for reading my blog. I don't have many readers and very few regular ones. In fact I have just one. Oh there a few that check in at odd times but only one really regular reader.

You come by between 9am and 10am. Not everyday but more days than not. You have the site bookmarked. Your ISP is in New Hampshire. I know this from the the page view info from Statcounter.com. But this is all I know about you.

My other semi-regular readers I know their names. I've talked to them, they're friends. I wonder what your name is. Are you one of my followers? Someone who just stumbled by one day? How did you find me? What brings you back? I wonder..

Which is why I'm making this post. I want to know you. Leave a comment and say hello.

I hope I don't scare you off. I'm not looking to expose you. I just want to know you.

Well thanks again for reading. I hope to see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment