Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heroes: To watch or not to watch...

So I've been debating with myself about whether or not I wanted to keep watching Heroes or if I was just going to give up on it. The current season has already ended but I've only seen the first five episodes of Vol. 4 Fugitives. I can remember during the last volume watching episodes as soon as they downloaded, wishing for the next episode as soon as the current one finished. Now I have a backlog of eight episodes. Thats eight weeks where I didn't feel the need to watch it immediately.

I will admit that the series has not been as good as it's truly spectaular first season but it has remained a fun show. After talking with a co-worker about series, I've decided to finish out Vol. 4 before deciding if I'm going to stay with it. Maybe I'll watch them in marathon while on my training trip, if I have the time that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment