Friday, May 15, 2009

Health insurance

I am feeling very helpless right now trying to understand how much my health insurance will cover if I get it. I've never had health insurance before so I'm totally clueless. I've been able to find out what most everything means but I'm missing the big picture of how it all fits together and really works. I really need someone to explain it to my like I am a child.

I going to have to ask my manager cause I know he knows about how this stuff works. He gave me a brief run through when he handed me the enrollment forms. I should have asked him then to go over it but I thought I could figure it out on my own later. I can't figure it on my own. I don't have a problem telling him that I have no idea what I'm looking at. So I guess tomorrow I'll be swinging by work to talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment