Tuesday, July 28, 2009

DnD online game

So in two weeks I will begin playing in a 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons game online over skype. It will be my first time playing a tabletop roleplaying game. The game will be DMed by Alexandra Erin the author of Tales of Mu and other web serial stories. A couple of months ago she started posted about 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons. At the time I had recently listened to the Penny Arcade/PvP D&D podcasts and was excited to read more about 4E.

About two weeks ago she put out the call for people interested in forming an online gaming group that will play over skype. Tonight I checked her gaming blog, The Grown Up Game Table, and saw she had posted tentative rosters for the two groups she will be running and I'm on the Sunday roster.

I'm putting the final touches on my character and writing up her background, which I'll be posting here to keep safe. This is the perfect way to end a very blah day.

PS I did clean up my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment