Wednesday, July 8, 2009

07-08-09

About half way through my shift today I started to feel really off. I burnt five trays of pretzels during the course of the night because I forgot about them. So what, you say, everyone forgets things sometimes. Which is true but this was excessive for me. Tonight I burnt more pretzels than in the previous week and a half. I just could not focus enough to remember. After the third tray I stopped and asked myself what was going on and that's when I realized I was starting to feel depressed. I still burnt two more trays cause knowing you're depressed doesn't stop you from being depressed.

This is a random depressive episode triggered by nothing. It feels fairly mild. I'm not bawling my eyes out or thinking about how my life is going to fall apart. I'm just feeling tired and everything feels gray, just kind of blah. I feel uninterested in life at the moment. I'm not having any bad thoughts.

And that's all I can care to write about tonight. Good night. Love you all. I'll see y'all on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment