Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Job Thoughts

I'm loving my job more everyday. It's hard to say why. I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be right now. It'd strange how life turns around on you. For four years I worked in the same position at my old job never thinking about moving up. I look back at those years and I can admit to myself that I want to move up in position but was afraid to leave the safety of the familiar. After a short failed attempt at being a custumer service rep for a wireless phone company and desperate for any work I stumbled upon my current workplace. I never intended to stay here. I was just here until I found something better. From entry level employee to assistant manager in less than half a year. It's hard to wrap my head around it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment