Friday, June 19, 2009

Busting makes me feel good!

So I've been in a bit of a depressive funk for like the past week. I'm still kind of feeling like nothing is good or right but it's getting better.

Today I cashed my check which was a little bigger than normal due to the four days of training in Beaumont giving me some overtime. I decided to treat myself by buying a new game, something I very rarely due. Normally I wait for the price to drop and buy a used copy.

I ended up buying four games. I bought the new Ghostbusters game, Mirror's Edge, Gears of War and Bioshock. Gamestop is having a buy two used games get one free so Bioshock didn't cost me anything.

The first game I put in my X-Box when I got home was Ghostbusters. This game captures the feel of the movies perfectly. The story feels right, the voice acting is great and the game play is fun. It is loads of fun blasting ghosts, grabbing them and stuffing them in a trap. I have even been spooked while playing this game. I got to fight the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man in the first level! The second level takes you back to New York Public Library to hunt down the ghost from the opening of the first movie. Besides feeling like a third movie I'm getting some vibes of the animated show.

I'll probably give the other three games a play in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment