Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Youtubery

Oh, dear. It's Friday and my internet column is no where to be found. So I'm doing a little bit of random Youtubery.

First up is a video entitled 'Probably the Funniest Cat Video You'll Ever See.' It is as the title suggests chocked full of cats being funny. Basically three minutes and twelve seconds of cat clips set to a rocking music score. Check it out and I dare you to not smile at least once.




Next up is another video that tickles my funny bone but from the geeky side. This vid is a spoof of a scene from the movie The Dark Knight. If you haven't seen the movie don't worry there's nothing spoilerific about it. Now the set up: the Joker has been caught by the police and is being held in an interrogation room. Batman has broken/been let into the room and is now questioning the Joker using his 'Batman voice.' Enjoy :)



That's all for now. I will try to post the column I missed this weekend.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment