Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving Update 6

Even with my dad cosigning on the lease I was not approved for an apartment at the complex I wanted to get into. This happened Monday but this plus a depressive episode as kept me from posting. It's gotten bad enough that my boss mentioned that I seemed out of it the past couple of days. I was originally denied due to bad credit and this time because of my criminal background(I've been arrested once). All day Monday I kept thinking about how those actions that led to my having bad credit and a criminal record are actions that I would not take now. I've grown since then into a responsible person but that doesn't seem to matter. All that seems to matter is that I once was irresponsible and stupid.

I'm not giving up on finding an apartment. This is merely a bump on the road not a roadblock.

No comments:

Post a Comment