Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick post

Hi sweeties,

Sorry I haven't been around this week. I've been feeling a little depressed and like everyother time I've felt like this any blog posts I try to right devolve into whinning about being depressed. Everyday this week I've tried to write here but nothing good come to mind.

So here are three good things that are happening in or around my life:

1. I'm reading and loving The Palimpsest.

2. A coworker who has been trying to get pregnate for a few years now thinks she is now. Results from blood test on Friday.

3. My ear piercings are healing nicely and have not gotten infected once.

Yeah not exactly a stellar list but it's the best I can do for now.

Over on Gillian's Fiction "Am I Memorex?" is has reached the end of it's third week with no inturuptions which I guess is a fourth good thing.

Not much going on in my life otherwise. The last few days have been very routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment