Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Slow week I guess

So it's been a week since I posted and I really don't have much to say. I've been a little down lately which usually means no posts until I start feeling better or I feel guilty enough about not posting to post something. While I haven't been posting here I have been as active as ever on Facebook just because it's so easy to 'like' someone's status or interject with a short comment.

Not much going on right now that I want to talk about. I've been playing Fallout 3 while listening to episodes of the podcast 'I Love Lard' which has the odd side effect of when I think about the podcast I end up picturing the hosts broadcasting from a bunker under the Capital Wasteland. Next week I have a party with the film club from the local college on Friday, I'm not 'in' the film club I knew one person and they invited me to one of their events and I kind of hit it off with few people and I do love film so now I show up at their events and parties as a friend of the club, and a party at work the next day.

That's all for now,
Gilly

No comments:

Post a Comment