Thursday, September 30, 2010

News of a kind

I've mentioned a few times the series that I am working on with my friend, right? Well just to remind you. About a year ago he came to me with an idea for an animated show loosely based on our workplace and coworkers. After a couple of months of talking about it, I started writing the first script and have been working on more scripts for the past year. Originally I wanted to have a completed episode by the end of this year. Unfortunately neither he nor I are artists so that kind of stalled out.

I have a new idea though. I've started taking my scripts and rewriting them as short stories. My new goal is to launch a website to act as a home for the stories. I'm co-opting my previous deadline and planning for a late 2010 or early 2011 launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment